What is the application of zinc stearate powder
What does zinc stearate mean?
It is organic matter. The chemical formula C36H70O4Zn describes a white, insoluble powder. This rubber is used principally as a lubricant/release agent for styrene and phenolic resins, and amine and amine resins. Rubber can be softened and vulcanized as an active ingredient.
Zinc stearate molecular form ZN(C17H35COO22) has flammability. It also has a specific gravity of 1.095 and a spontaneous ignition point of 9000. Zinc Stearate is not soluble or soluble with water, alcohol and ether. It can also be soluble and dissolves in hot ethanol.
Zinc stearate powder characteristics
Zinc Stearate Color is a white powder that is insoluble when water is used. This product encounters acid degradation into stearic acids and their salts.
After heating, zinc stearate can be dissolved into an organic solvent. After it has cooled it turns into a gel substance. It is then decomposed by strong acids to form stearic acid, and the zinc salts. Zinc Stearate's lubricity is high and it absorbs moisture. This substance has minimal toxic effects, little irritation and does not pollute. By taking advantage of the fact zinc stearate dissolves in benzene, and calcium-stearate in inbenzene, it is possible to separate them. Although zinc stearate can't be dissolve in polar solvents it is very soluble in aromatic compounds, and is easily dissolved when heated. They are employed in plastics and rubber industries where they can be used to release substances and lubricants due to their excellent compatibility.
Zinc stearate powder can be used
1. Zinc Stearate exhibits good thermal stability and good light stability. It can also synergistically work with calcium stearate or barium stearate to produce whole foam.
2. Zinc Stearate can be used to heat stabilizers, Lubricant; Grease and Accelerant as well as Thickener. Zinc stearate can be used, for example, as heat stabilizer in PVC resin.
3. For general industrial transparency products. Zinc stearate is used with calcium soap. It can also be used in conjunction with a calcium soap. Previously, it was used to create soft products. However, recent years have seen the use of hard transparent products like mineral water bottles and water pipes.
4. Zinc Stearate Powder lubricates well and can help with scaling precipitation. Combining it with barium cadmium soap makes soft products. It prevents initial coloration and reduces vulcanization.
5. Zinc stearate may also be used to make styrene. This includes polystyrene as well as ABC resin and SAN resin.
Used in rubber industries as a lubricant, anti-stick agent and catalyst for rubber vulcanization. Used as a polishing agents in the textile and enamel industries. Chemical properties include a high level of moisture absorption, fine powder and odour.
6. Zinc stearate may also be used as a softening oil for rubber products.
7. PVC, rubber and other non-toxic materials can be made using zinc stearate. The synergistic effects of zinc stearate with calcium stearate & barium-stearate can improve the photothermal properties of PVC and other rubber products.
8. Zinc stearate has been used in rubber product touch agents, such as PS, EPS, PP polymerization additives and for the manufacturing of pencil lead. Its general dosage is 13.
9. As a stabilizer, zinc stearate is used for Lubricant, Grease, Accelerant and Thickener. It's also used in the petrochemical industries polyethylene and polystyrene and polyvinylchloride. As master (grain), heat stabilizer, dispersant and lubricant.
Zinc Stearate Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd.
The, is an international supplier of quality chemical material and manufacturer. This company is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of high quality chemical materials and nanotechnology products with more than 12 years experience, such as Zinc, sulfide, zinc sulfide or nitride powders, Zinc powder sulfide dust, sulfide particles, and 3D printing material. You can contact us anytime to inquire about Zinc stearate. We offer high quality and affordable Zinc sulfide.